Join our rockstar team!
Open Positions (1)
Review our openings below and see what opportunities are right for you.
NFA Series 3 Commodities Futures Broker Chicago, IL
Blue Line Futures is looking for a highly focused and self-motivated individual to join our team as a NFA series 3 Commodities Futures Broker!
The individual should have 2 years of professional sales experience, a strong attention to detail, adept at multitasking and able to exercise self-management in a high paced industry. Applicants must have a passion for the Commodity markets and a desire to grow within the industry. Current NFA series 3 registration is a plus but we will assist qualified applicants with the registration process.
In person required*
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work side by side with senior brokers
- Warm prospect sales calling
- Processing of client applications and supporting documents
- Provide customer service
- Building of your client book
- Understanding of and annual testing of industry required compliance regulations
- Develop and in-depth knowledge of the Commodity markets
Additional Duties include:
- Futures markets research and studying
- Use of trading platforms
Qualified Applicants should have experience with:
- Professional sales
- Prospect calling
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM – Hubspot
Company Benefits & Perks:
Competitive Draw / Salary, Chicago Loop Location, ability to earn commissions well into six figures
To apply, send your resume to: HR@bluelinefutures.com and enter the subject “Broker” or fill out the form below: